Bugs? Suggestions? Comments? Write me at email@example.com.
A tree of traps and openings for chess, under development. Comment and save your own moves. Import and export games as PGN's.
- Click and drag the background canvas to pan.
- Double-click a node to play the 4 previous moves.
Using chesstree.net for building opening repertoires:
- Switch from "Common openings" to "Overlay statistics" in the databases-panel. This will overlay the win-loss rates and use prevelance from the selected skillset on your moves.
- Your tree is generated as you move pieces on the chessboard.
- Select save from the menu bar to save your tree. You can save public tree, or register here to manage your own private trees.
- You can write comments or move titles using the textboxes below the chessboard, under "Notes".
- Right-click to remove branches from the tree.
Thanks to jhlywa/chess.js and
chessboardjs.com for the chessboard!